Goals/Objectives: To direct students to perform a professional production of a Broadway play.
1. Secure the rights of the play and order materials
2. Organize auditions
3. Plan with production staff a calendar for rehearsals and deadlines for set construction
4. Determine the number of sets and floor plan for set construction
5. Plan costumes with costume designer
6. Attend to music and dance rehearsals in addition to hours of rehearsals with actors/actresses. Oversee the production staff so that all deadlines are met and ready for performance date.
Number of meetings: on an as need basis
1301 Oak Ave. Linwood, NJ 08221
P: (609) 927 4151 F: (609) 927-1942