New Student Enrollment
In order to register a new student please follow these steps:
1. Print and complete the Registration Form below.
2. Contact the school counseling office for an appointment once all documentation is gathered and the packet are complete.
Registration Checklist- you will need:
- Proof of Residency- Your primary piece is a copy of your tax bill, mortgage statement, lease or deed. You will also need two pieces of mail, including one utility bill and a second piece of mail.
- If you are living with a person who owns their home, you will a copy of their lease or tax bill and a notarized letter stating that you reside with them.
- If residing with a renter, the renter's lease and the owners deed/tax bull and the Non resident/Resident Affidavit or State of Domicile.
- Disenrollment paperwork from your previous high school
- Copy of your student's transcript and last report card
- Copy of your child's IEP or 504. Please let the office know ahead of time if your child is involved with Special Education.
- Copy of your student's immunization record
- Copy of your ID and your student's birth certificate
- Custody paperwork if applicable
3. Bring student with you to the registration appointment